Full-Function, Through-The-Wall, Drive-Up ATM
Innovative design and the use of Hyosung manufactured core technologies allows for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime.
The 7600XLD is designed to provide reliability that is unequaled in the market, with minimum maintenance and maximum up time.
The 7600 series can also be easily upgraded from a cash dispenser to deposit automation should an institution decide to implement the technology later.
High capacity, cash dispense capability and the ability to support large volume transactions, makes the 7600XLD a high capacity machine.
Hyosung ATMs defend against physical and logical attacks with a multi-level locked down operating system, anti-skimming, white-listing, and encryption.
• Height: 54.4”
• Width: 28.4”
• Depth: 40.6”
• Weight: 1,978 lbs.
• Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C~ 40°C)
• Humidity 25% – 85%
• Microsoft Windows® 7
• Windows 10 ready
• 15” TFT LCD
• Input Method – Touch screen
• Privacy Filter – 15” filter
• PIN Pad – PCI compliant
• ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
• Card Reader – DIP, EMV compliant
- Configurable denominations up to 4 cassettes
- 3,000 notes per cassette
- Bundle present, bundle retract
• Cash & Check InModule (CCIM)
- Maximum capacity 50 checks/cash per bundle per transaction
- Check cassette capacity 2000 note (CCIM)
- Cash cassette capacity 2000 note (CCIM)
- Reject and retract capability
• Safe - UL291 Level 1
• Alarm – Seismic + Heat
• Locking Device – Electronic, mechanical combination lock
• Kaba Mas Cencon lock (optional)
• Security camera
• Rear access
• State of health indicators across all modules
• Communication - TCP/IP
• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown