Full-Function, Island Drive-Up ATM
Innovative design and the use of Hyosung manufactured core technologies allows for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime.
The MX7600XLI is designed to provide reliability that is unequaled in the market, with minimum maintenance and maximum uptime.
The MX7600 series can also be easily upgraded from a cash dispenser to deposit automation should an institution decide to implement the technology later.
High capacity, cash dispense capability and the ability to support large volume transactions, makes the MX7600XLI a high capacity machine.
Hyosung ATMs defend against physical and logical attacks with a multi-level locked down operating system, anti-skimming, white-listing, and encryption.
• Height: 62.9"
• Width: 41.3”
• Depth: 39.5”
• Weight: 2,866 lbs.
• Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
• Humidity 25% – 85%
• Microsoft Windows® 7
• Windows 10 ready
• 15” TFT LCD
• Input Method – Touch screen
• Privacy filter
• Tilt screen monitor
• PIN Pad – PCI compliant
• ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
• Card Reader - DIP, EMV compliant
- Configurable denominations up to 4 cassettes
- 3,000 notes per cassette
- Bundle present, bundle retract
• Single Slot Mixed Media Deposit
- 50 item deposit
- Option for up to 2,000 checks
- Option for up to 2,000 notes
- Reject and retract capability
• Safe - UL291 Level 1
• Alarm – Seismic + Heat
• Locking Device – Electronic, mechanical combination lock
• Kaba Mas Cencon lock (optional)
• Security camera
• Front access
• State of health indicators across all modules
• Communication - TCP/IP
• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown