Multi-Function, Free-Standing, Island Drive Up ATM
Ability to deliver transactions through self-service or with the support of on demand video assistance. Our financial institutions’ customers prefer self-service first and only video when required approach and do not require a video agent upfront.
Ergonomically designed to optimize for different vehicle sizes, the layout is designed for optimal customer interaction and reach.
A user interface specifically adapted to accommodate a wide range of drive-thru teller transactions.
A 19” screen enables intuitive and meaningful customer experiences.
Multiple customer authentication options including contactless and biometrics.
Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung’s manufactured core technologies allows for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime.
The MX7800IA is designed to provide reliability that is unequaled in the market, with minimum maintenance and maximum uptime.
High capacity, cash dispense capability and the ability to support large volume transactions.
The MX7800IA delivers an unparalleled range of transactions when deployed in conjunction with Hyosung’s innovative integrated software approach and powerful video assistance solutions.
The MX7800 series comes ready to support a full range of branch transformation transactions, including video.
• Height: 58.8”
• Width: 40.4”
• Depth: 36.6”
• Weight: 2,315 lbs.
• Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C~ 40°C)
• Humidity 25% – 85%
• Microsoft Windows® 7
• Windows 10 ready
• 19” landscape display TFT LCD
• Input Method – Touch screen
• Privacy Filter –19” filter
• Web Camera – video camera and microphone (optional)
• PIN Pad – PCI Compliant
• ADA Audio Guidance – earphone jack
• Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included
• Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- 3,000 notes per cassette
- Configurable denominations
- Up to 5 high capacity dispense cassettes
- Bundle present/retract
- Note by note rejection- single note reject
- Automatic shutter
- Dispense up to 50 notes per transaction
• Cash & Check In Module (CCiM)
- Bundle Capacity: insert mixed bundle of 75 checks and cash per transaction
- 1 cash cassette
- 1 check cassette
- Capacity: Up to 3,000 items per cassette
• Safe: CEN1
• Alarm: Seismic + Heat
• Locking Device: KABA Mas Cencon shunted
• Sensor: Safety door sensor
• Security: Terminal Block for easy security connections
• Security Camera
• Front access
• State of health indicators across all modules
• 10.1” TFT LCD Supervisor panel
• Communication – TCP/IP
• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown