Small, compact footprint cash recycler that can be deployed anywhere.
Full function deposit capability enables financial institutions to extend their presence and deliver convenience to consumers.
High capacity recycling module creates efficiencies within the cash cycle.
High capacity, cash recycling capability and multi-check function.
High capacity allows for denomination selection.
Delivers transactions via both self-service or video assistance.
The small footprint enables a wide variety of placement possibilities including new markets.
The MX8200QTN allows for an unparalleled range of transactions types outside the traditional branch space when deployed with Hyosung’s innovative core integrated software and powerful video assistance solutions.
Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung manufactured core technologies allows for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime.
The MX8200QTN is designed to provide reliability that is unequaled in the market, with minimum maintenance and maximum uptime.
• Height: 51” (to tophat)
• Width: 20.5”
• Depth: 40.9”
• Weight: 1,115 lbs
• Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C~ 40°C)
• Humidity 25% – 85%
• Microsoft Windows®7
• Windows 10 ready
• 21” High visibility monitor (15” and 19” optional)
• Input Method – Touch screen
• PIN Pad – PCI compliant
• ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
• Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included
• Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
• Web camera – includes video camera and microphone (optional)
- 4 Recycling + 1 Deposit cassette
- Recycle up to 4 denominations with 2,950 notes per recycling cassette, and 2,950 notes in the deposit cassette
• Check in Module (CCiM)
- Check Deposit
- 10 checks
- Total check capacity - 350 checks
• Safe: UL291 Level 1
• Alarm: Seismic + Heat
• Locking Device: KABA Mas Cencon shunted
• Sensor: Safety door sensor
• Security: Terminal block for easy security connections
• Security camera
• Front access
• State of health indicators across all modules
• Communication – TCP/IP
• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
• Palm vein scanner
• ID scanner