New Generation Recycling ATM
The MX8300T enables customers to choose how they want to interact with your financial institution. A robust set of transactions greatly improves the limited traditional ATM experience through Hyosung’s industry-leading core integration solutions, either autonomously or with on-demand video assistance. The MX8300T gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash recycling and check deposits including withdrawal denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology. Learn why large and small financial institutions continue to standardize on the 8300 series helping make Hyosung the fastest-growing ATM company in the United States.
Increases availability due to fewer cash-in-transit replenishments, delivering cost savings, efficiency, and security.
Customer deposits replenish the ATM and extend cash-in-transit cycle.
Sleek 19” LCD infinity display providing intuitive customer experience using LED label aids and guides. Upgradeable path to video banking and palm vein identification.
Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung’s manufactured core technologies allows for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime. The MX8300T is designed to provide reliability that is unequaled in the market, with minimum maintenance and maximum uptime.
High capacity, cash recycling capability and the ability to support large volume transactions and denomination selection.
• Height: 59.3”
• Width: 30.5”
• Depth: 49.4” (8.5”, 13”, 15” wall kit option)
• Weight: 1,852 lbs.
• Temperature: 32°F – 104°F
(0°C ~ 40°C)
• Humidity: 25% – 85%
• Microsoft Windows® 7
• Windows 10 ready
• 19” Landscape sunlight viewable display TFT LCD
• Input method – Touch screen
• PIN Pad – PCI compliant
• Card Reader – EMV compliant, optional anti–skimming and anti–shimming
• Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
• ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
• Web camera and microphone (optional for video banking)
• Recycling Standard Module (Presenter Crash Tray)
- 4 Recycling cassettes + 1 Deposit cassette
- 2,950 notes per recycling cassette and 2,000 notes in the deposit cassette
- Bundle 100 bills per withdrawal/deposit transaction
- Configurable denominations
• Cash & Check in Module (CCiM)
- Bundle capacity: insert mixed bundle of 50 mixed checks and cash per transaction
- 2 cassettes with 2,000 bills for cash cassette and 2,000 checks for checks cassette
• Dispense Module (Optional)
- 3,000 notes per cassette
- Configurable denomination
- Up to 4 high (5 high is supported with 5 high safe model)
- Bundle present/retract
- Dispense up to 50 notes per transaction
• Safe – UL291 Level 1 or CEN 1
• Alarm – Seismic + Heat
• Locking device – Cencon lock
• Security – Terminal block for easy security connections
• Camera – CCD camera interface and bracket (face and hand), optional IP camera interface and bracket
• Rear access
• 10.1” TFT LCD supervisor panel with touch screen
• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
• Communication – TCP/IP
• Heater (in Safe)
• Barcode device – 2D BCR (optional)