Assisted Self-Service Banking
Full function deposit capability, ability to deliver transactions through self-service or with the support of on demand tablets/video agents and recycling, the MX8800 has helped make Hyosung the fastest growing ATM company in the US.
High capacity recycling enables financial institutions to not only deliver convenience to consumers but creates efficiencies within the cash cycle.
A footprint that enables placement in the area/space currently inhabited by a traditional ATM.
A user interface specifically adapted to accommodate the full range of branch banking needs.
A dual screen interface that enhances security and provides unparalleled video teller assistance.
Multiple customer authentication options including contactless and biometrics.
Innovative modular design and high capacity allow industry-leading availability and serviceability. Fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime.
The MX8800 is designed to provide reliability that is unequaled in the market, with minimum maintenance and maximum uptime.
High capacity, cash recycler capability and the ability to support multi-check function.
The MX8800 delivers an unparalleled range of transactions when deployed in conjunction with Hyosung’s innovative integrated software approach and powerful video assistance solutions.
• Height: 55” (top of marketing screen)
• Width: 34.7”
• Depth: 44.5”
• Weight: 1,886 lbs.
• Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
• Humidity: 25% - 85%
• Microsoft Windows® 7
• Windows 10 ready
• 15” customer interface monitor
• Input Method – Touch screen
• 24” Marketing screen
• Web Camera – includes video camera and handset
• ID Scanner
• PIN Pad – PCI compliant
• ADA audio guidance – earphone jack
• Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti- skimming and anti-shimming
• Contactless – Integrated NFC reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- 4 Recycling + 1 Deposit cassette
- Recycle up to 4 denominations with 2,850 notes per recycling cassette, and 2,850 notes in the deposit cassette
• Cash & Check In Module (CCIM)
- Maximum capacity 50 checks/cash per bundle per transaction
- Check cassette capacity 2000 note (CCIM)
- Cash cassette capacity 2000 note (CCIM)
- Reject and retract capability
• Coin Dispenser
- 4 hopper/denomination
• Safe - UL291 Level 1
• Alarm – Seismic + Heat
• Locking Device – KABA Mas Cencon shunted
• Sensor – Safety door sensor
• Security – Terminal block for easy security connections
• Rear access
• State of health indicators across all modules
• 15" LCD Supervisor panel
• Communication – TCP/IP
• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
• Palm vein scanner