Another new enhancement comes to service requests such as Tech Check-In, which allow for a greater level of accountability. When a service request is created through MoniMobile Merchant, the request is time and date stamped. The technician checks in upon arrival to the site using MoniMobile ISO, which also time and date stamps their check in on the Merchant’s service request. Once the ATM is up and running, the service request can be closed by the technician. There is a final time and date stamp on the record, including closing notes from the technician.
MoniMobile ISO and MoniMobile Merchant are now better suited to support all aspects of ATM management resulting in maximum business potential for ISOs, merchants and operators. Some additional new offerings include:
- Managing, sharing and keeping data in order, no matter the size of the route with accurate ATM fleet data
- ATM configuration that includes communication type (Dial-Up or TCP/IP)
- Options to write details of the ATM, such as the wireless serial number of the router
- Cash Loader scans that will update the cash balance in the app so it is visible to members of the group
- No longer is your accurate fleet data confined to the app. ATM list export is now available directly from the app, including all ATM configuration data.
For more information, please visit our MoniMobile Guide.