The Cajera CR-H MS-500 is a digitally secure, fast and feature-rich cash recycler for Retail locations. The Cajera CR-H modular design and high capacity cassettes drive Hyosung’s industry-leading availability and serviceability.
• Safe: UL291 Level 1
• Temperature: 41°F - 104°F (0° C ~ 40°C)• Humidity: 25% - 85%
• Height: 36.22” • Width: 16.85” • Depth: 34.29” • Weight: 970 lbs
• Front access
• 7” wide LCD with touch screen• Display unit status, note counting, and guidance messages• Error and jamming point display
• Microsoft Windows® 10
• Continuous feed input module, Individual dispense and reject slots - 200-Note dispense slot - 50-Note reject slot• Cash handling speed - Deposit – 12 notes per second - Dispense – 12 notes per second - Note counting only – 20 notes per second• 6 recycling cassettes plus 1 overflow cassette - 3 Large-size recycling cassettes (2,850 nominal capacity)* - 3 Small-size recycling cassettes (1,000 nominal capacity)* - 1 Large-size overflow cassette (2,850 nominal capacity)*• Self-audit capability
• Securely moves cash within various Retail locations - External transit cassette (2,850 nominal capacity)* - Interchangeable with other Hyosung teller cash recyclers and Retail units• Communication – TCP/IP• In-use button• Counting feature - With note validation - Without note validation• Note serial number recognition• Fitness sorting• Multi-channel communications
7" wide touch screen, real time visibility of cash levels and provides operation information, jamming point display
For sharing TCR between two tellers
For checks and other exceptional securities
12 notes/sec (50% Faster), Eliminated escrow part, Counting with banknote verification
Support continuous and fast bulk deposit function
The Cajera CR-U delivers all of the functionality of the Cajera standard except, in a small package. Features such as transit cassette, self-...
The small footprint MX8200QTN model frees customers to choose how they want to interact with your financial insti...
The MX8800 gives your consumers a choice on how to interact: self-service or with the help of on-demand tablet/video assistance. When deploye...