Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, the MX7600 series is unparalleled in the market. The MX7600XLD through-the-wall drive-up ATM can easily be upgraded from a cash dispenser to deposit automation and supports large volume transactions.
• Safe - UL291 Level 1 • Alarm – Seismic + Heat • Locking Device – Electronic, mechanical combination lock• Kaba Mas Cencon lock (optional) • Security camera
• 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printer
• Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C~ 40°C)• Humidity 25% – 85%
• Height: 54.4”• Width: 28.4” • Depth: 40.6” • Weight: 1,978 lbs.
• Rear access• State of health indicators across all modules
• 15” TFT LCD• Input Method – Touch screen• Privacy Filter – 15” filter• PIN Pad – PCI compliant• ADA audio guidance – earphone jack• Card Reader – DIP, EMV compliant
• Microsoft Windows® 10
• Dispense - Configurable denominations up to 4 cassettes - 3,000 notes per cassette - Bundle present, bundle retract• Cash & Check InModule (CCIM) - Maximum capacity 50 checks/cash per bundle per transaction - Check cassette capacity 2000 note (CCIM) - Cash cassette capacity 2000 note (CCIM) - Reject and retract capability
• Communication - TCP/IP• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
Cash recycling is available today! The MX8300D gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality with cash recycling and c...
The MX7800D gives your consumers a choice on how to interact: self-service or with the help of on-demand video assistance. The MX7800D offers...
Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, the MX7600XLI is unparalleled in the market. This island drive-up ATM can easily be upgraded f...
Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, the MX7600XLT is unparalleled in the market. This full-function through-the-wall ATM can easil...