Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, the MX7600XLI is unparalleled in the market. This island drive-up ATM can easily be upgraded from a cash dispenser to deposit automation and supports large volume transactions.
• Safe - UL291 Level 1 • Alarm – Seismic + Heat • Locking Device – Electronic, mechanical combination lock• Kaba Mas Cencon lock (optional)• Security camera
• 3.1" Graphical Thermal Receipt Printer
• Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C) • Humidity 25% – 85%
• Height: 62.9"• Width: 41.3” • Depth: 39.5” • Weight: 2,866 lbs.
• Front access• State of health indicators across all modules
• 15” TFT LCD• Input Method – Touch screen• Privacy filter• Tilt screen monitor• PIN Pad – PCI compliant• ADA audio guidance – earphone jack• Card Reader - DIP, EMV compliant
• Microsoft Windows® 10
• Dispense - Configurable denominations up to 4 cassettes - 3,000 notes per cassette - Bundle present, bundle retract• Single Slot Mixed Media Deposit - 50 item deposit - Option for up to 2,000 checks - Option for up to 2,000 notes - Reject and retract capability
• Communication - TCP/IP• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
The MX8300I gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality include cash recycling, check deposits, and withdrawal denom...
The MX7800I enables customers to choose how they want to interact with your financial institution by offering a robust set of transactions th...
Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, the MX7600XLT is unparalleled in the market. This full-function through-the-wall ATM can easil...
Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, the MX7600 series is unparalleled in the market. The MX7600XLD through-the-wall drive-up ATM c...