The MX7800L gives your consumers a choice on how to interact: self-service or with the help of on demand video assistance. The MX7800L offers a robust set of transactions with core integration, greatly improving the traditional experience delivered by limited ATM choices.
• Safe: CEN1 • Alarm: Seismic + Heat• Locking Device: KABA Mas Cencon • Security: Terminal block for easy security connections add • CCD Camera interfaces and brackets for fraud and hand camera• Security camera
• 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printer
• Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C~ 40°C) • Humidity 25% - 85%
• Height: 59” • Width: 32.7” • Depth: 39.2” • Weight: 1,933 lbs.
• Front access• State of health indicators across all modules• 10.1” TFT LCD supervisor panel with touch screen
• 19” landscape display TFT LCD• Input Method – Touch screen• Privacy Filter – 19” filter• PIN Pad – PCI Compliant• ADA audio guidance – earphone• Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included• Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
• Microsoft Windows® 7 • Windows 10 ready
• Dispense - 3,000 notes per cassette - Configurable denominations - Up to 5 high capacity dispense cassettes - Bundle present/retract - Note by note rejection - single note reject - Automatic shutter - Dispense up to 50 notes per transaction• Cash & Check In Module (CCiM) - Bundle Capacity: insert mixed bundle of 75 checks and cash per transaction - Capacity: Up to 3,000 items per cassette
• Communication – TCP/IP• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
The Cajera S gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash and check deposits, and denomination selecti...
The small footprint MX8200QTN model frees customers to choose how they want to interact with your financial insti...
The MX7800T enables customers to choose how they want to interact with your financial institution by offering a robust set of transactions th...