Efficient. Secure. Compatible.
Our external transit cassette dramatically reduces cash exposed and is interchangeable with other Hyosung products:
- Verified operators can add and remove cash from the recycler without opening the safe.
- Securely move cash inside the branch, from one device to another, and for CIT activities.
Say goodbye to time-consuming hand counting.
- Single denomination audit.
- Accurate and quick.
- Audit anytime.
With a built in currency counter, quick cash counts are easy.
- 14,000 note total capacity or about $275,000.
- 100% stacking cassettes, no outdated RSM cassettes.
- Recycling cassettes are denomination configurable to meet your unique needs.
Not all TCRs are created equal. Equip your branch with the best and most digitally secure system platform available.
The continuous feed capability allows bulk deposit processing without slow down.
- The highest speed and continuous feed combined make a big difference in branches where there are large commercial deposits.
VIEW PRODUCT VIDEO
• Height: 36.22”
• Width: 16.85”
• Depth: 34.29”
• Weight: 970 lbs
• Temperature: 41°F - 104°F (0° C ~ 40°C)
• Humidity: 25% - 85%
• Microsoft Windows® 7
• Windows 10 ready
• 7” wide LCD with touch screen
• Display unit status, note counting, and guidance messages
• Error and jamming point display
• Continuous feed input module, Individual dispense and reject slots
- 200-Note dispense slot
- 50-Note reject slot
• Cash handling speed
- Deposit – 12 notes per second
- Dispense – 12 notes per second
- Note counting only – 20 notes per second
• 6 recycling cassettes plus 1 overflow cassette
- 3 Large-size recycling cassettes (2,850 nominal capacity)*
- 3 Small-size recycling cassettes (1,000 nominal capacity)*
- 1 Large-size overflow cassette (2,850 nominal capacity)*
• Self-audit capability
• Safe: UL291 Level 1
• Front access
• Securely moves cash within the branch or among different locations
- External transit cassette (2,850 nominal capacity)*
- Interchangeable with other Hyosung teller cash recyclers and branch transformation units
• Communication – TCP/IP
• In-use button
• Counting feature
- With note validation
- Without note validation
• Note serial number recognition
• Fitness sorting
• Multi-channel communications