The Hyosung 1500 “Kick-Start Program” extends the life of the best-selling ATM of all time, the NH-1500. The NH-1500 has a proven record as the most successful and reliable cash dispenser in the ATM industry with over 83,000 installations since 2004 in the US/Canada market and an estimated 50,000 still in service.
The Kick-Start Program offers owners the opportunity to earn more from their NH-1500s for years to come while reducing the risk of card-based fraud through a new EMV card reader. The Kick-Start upgrade includes the powerful Windows CE 6.0 processor which boosts ATM performance and manageability and enables customers to gain incremental revenue from advanced applications such as dynamic currency conversion (DCC) that up until now have only been available on newer ATMs.
Equally important, the Hyosung Kick-Start Program will add many years of useful life to your NH-1500 at half of cost of a new ATM.
• Windows CE 6.0 mainboard and I/O board supporting the latest release of NH ATM application software
• 5.7” LCD and function key assembly
• EMV Card Reader
• Optional: PCI 3.0 pinpad *
• Support for EMV card reader before the 2016 liability shift deadline
• TCP/IP Connectivity for faster, more reliable communications and enhanced MoniView support
• Enhanced user interface – 5.7” color graphical display compatible with advertising and overlays used on current Hyosung retail models
• Advanced Application Support, including:
- Enhanced Standard 1 applications such as Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC)
- Support for six languages
- Digital receipt
• Kick-Start Part # 7900001583 and options will be available to order beginning July 1st with availability by September 2014.
• Pricing for the NH-1500 Renovation Upgrade will be available to authorized distributors on the
www.nhatm.com website or through your Sales Representative.
ANNOUNCING: NH-1500 KICK - START PROGRAM
* The NH-1500 Renovation Upgrade will support existing pinpads on NH-1500s. The Upgrade will also support the PCI 3.0 EPP introduced May 1, 2014 should customers require it for PCI-compliant redeployments or other applications.