MoniMobile ISO gives users all of the features found in the MoniMobile Merchant app, including the ability to scan your fleet for capturing and logging accurate ATM information, error assistance with scanning, prompted corrective actions and much more. Some additional features include:
Extended Video List
MoniMobile ISO comes with everything found on MoniMobile Merchant, but also contains more technical videos such as:
- WinCE 5.0 (CE) Software load with SD Card
- WinCE 5.0 (CE) Software load with USB
- WinCE 6.0 (SE) Software load with SD Card
- WinCE 6.0 (SE) Software load with USB
- EMV Configuration Tips
- EMV Upgrades for various models
- LaGard Basic e-lock Troubleshooting
- PCI 3.0 EPP Configuration including:
- Changing Secure Mode Passwords
- Changing EPP State IDs and Passwords
- Changing the EPP State
- Entering Master Keys
Receive Service Requests created in MoniMobile Merchant sent directly into MoniMobile ISO. Service Request Features Include:
- View service requests assigned to you
- Close service requests and include notes on actions taken
- Reply with a note to the service request assignment
- Escalate service requests with an optional note for third parties
- Receive notifications of new service requests assigned to you
- Receive notifications for closed service requests assigned to you
- Map for GPS navigation to service location
- Register ATM into your ATM database service requests
Easy Contact Share
At install, have the merchant get their free download of MoniMobile Merchant and when it’s time to provide your contact information to the merchant, you can share your contact details via QR Code generation through MoniMobile ISO.
Time and date stamp technician check-in aids in proving service level agreements are met with service agreements and are the perfect partner for the time and date stamp resolution you already have when a service request is closed.
Both MoniMobile ISO and MoniMobile Merchant are now available for download on iOS and Android. For more information, download our MoniMobile whitepaper. If you have additional suggestions for MoniMobile, including additional technical videos you’d like to see, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at NAC 2016.
About Nautilus Hyosung America
Hyosung is the North American subsidiary of South Korea-based Hyosung, Inc., a global leader in providing ATMs to the retail off-premises and financial institution markets. Since entering the North American market in 1998, Hyosung has become the largest provider of ATMs in the United States. Hyosung is headquartered in Irving, Texas, and provides research and development support in its Global Software Center in Dayton, Ohio.