The MX8100 gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash and check deposits, and denomination selection powered by today’s latest recycling technology. Hyosung’s modular design and high availability have made the MX8100 a popular choice to meet the changing demands, especially where space is a premium.
• Safe: UL291 Level 1• Alarm: Seismic + Heat• Locking Device: KABA Mas Cencon shunted• Sensor: Safety door sensor • Security: Terminal block for easy security connections• Security camera
•3.1″ graphical thermal receipt printer
• Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)• Humidity 25% – 85%
• Height: 51” (to tophat)• Width: 20.5”• Depth: 30.4”• Weight: 992 lbs.
•Front Access•State of health indicators across all modules
• 15” High visibility monitor• Analog security camera (optional)• PIN Pad – PCI compliant• ADA audio guidance –earphone jack• Card Reader –EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming• Contactless – Integrated NFC reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
• Microsoft Windows® 10
• Recycle - 3 Recycling + 1 Deposit cassette - Recycle up to 3 denominations with 2,950 notes per recycling cassette, and 2,000 notes in the deposit cassette• Check in Module (CCiM) - Single check deposit - Total check capacity – 350 checks
•Communication – TCP/IP•Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown
The MX8100T gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash and check deposits, and denomination se...
The small footprint MX8200QTN model frees customers to choose how they want to interact with your financial insti...
The MX8800 gives your consumers a choice on how to interact: self-service or with the help of on-demand tablet/video assistance. When deploye...