The small footprint MX8200QTN model frees customers to choose how they want to interact with your financial institution by enabling a more robust set of self-service transactions including on-demand video assistance delivered through Hyosung’s innovative core integration option.
• Safe: UL291 Level 1• Alarm: Seismic + Heat• Locking Device: KABA Mas Cencon shunted • Sensor: Safety door sensor • Security: Terminal block for easy security connections • Security camera
• 3.1′′ graphical thermal receipt printer
• Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C~ 40°C) • Humidity 25% – 85%
• Height: 51” (to tophat) • Width: 20.5” • Depth: 40.9” • Weight: 1,115 lbs
• Front access• State of health indicators across all modules
• 21” High visibility monitor (15” and 19” optional)• Input Method – Touch screen• PIN Pad – PCI compliant• ADA audio guidance – earphone jack• Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included• Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)• Web camera – includes video camera and microphone (optional)
• Microsoft Windows® 10
• Recycle - 4 Recycling + 1 Deposit cassette - Recycle up to 4 denominations with 2,950 notes per recycling cassette, and 2,950 notes in the deposit cassette• Check in Module (CCiM) - Check Deposit - 10 checks - Total check capacity - 350 checks
• Communication – TCP/IP• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdownOptional:• Palm vein scanner• ID scanner
The Cajera S gives financial institutions the ability to offer full functionality including cash and check deposits, and denomination selecti...
Sleek and revolutionary the MX8200LV attracts attention, sells more products, and delivers traditional ATM transactions.
The MX8800 gives your consumers a choice on how to interact: self-service or with the help of on-demand tablet/video assistance. When deploye...