Multi-Function, Free-Standing, Island Drive-Up ATM
The MX7800I has the ability to deliver transactions through self-service or with the support of on-demand video assistance. Our financial institutions’ customers prefer self-service first and only video when required approach and do not require a video agent upfront.
Innovative modular design and the use of Hyosung’s manufactured core technologies allow for fast, easy replenishment and reduced downtime.
The MX7800I is designed to provide reliability that is unequaled in the market, with minimum maintenance and maximum uptime.
A user interface specifically adapted to accommodate a wide range of drive-thru teller transactions.
Multiple customer authentication options include contactless and biometrics.
High capacity, cash dispense capability and the ability to support large volume transactions.
The MX800I delivers an unparalleled range of transactions when deployed in conjunction with Hyosung’s innovative integrated software approach and powerful video assistance solutions.
The MX7800 series comes ready to support a full range of branch transformation transactions, including video.
• Height: 63.2"
• Width: 38.6"
• Depth: 36.6"
• Weight: 2,866 lbs.
• Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C)
• Humidity 25% - 85%
• Microsoft Windows® 7
• Windows 10 ready
• 21.5” landscape display TFT LCD
• Input Method – Touch screen
• Web Camera – video camera and microphone (optional)
• PIN Pad - PCI compliant
• ADA Audio Guidance – earphone jack
• Card Reader – EMV compliant, anti-skimming and anti-shimming included
• Contactless – Integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
- 3,000 notes per cassette
- Configurable denominations
- Up to 5 high capacity dispense cassettes
- Bundle present/retract
- Note by note rejection- single note reject
- Automatic shutter
- Dispense up to 50 notes per transaction
• Cash & Check In Module (CCiM)
- Bundle Capacity: insert mixed bundle of 50 checks and cash per transaction
- 1 cash cassette
- 1 check cassette
- Capacity: Up up to 2,000 items per cassette
• Safe: UL 291 Level 1
• Alarm: Seismic + Heat
• Locking Device: KABA Mas Cencon shunted
• Sensor: Safety door sensor
• Security: Terminal block for easy security connections
• Security Camera
• Front access
• State of health indicators across all modules
• Communication – TCP/IP
• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown