Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, Series 7 ATMs are unparalleled in the market. The 7D through-the-wall, drive-up ATM can easily be upgraded from a cash dispenser to deposit automation and supports large volume transactions. Its high uptime and minimum maintenance have helped make Hyosung the fastest growing ATM company.
• UL291 Level 1 Safe • Seismic & Heat detector • Locking device - Electronic mechanical combination lock, Kaba Mas Cencon lock (optional) • IP or Analog security camera (optional) • Awareness mirror • Hyosung MoniGuard™ Solutions • Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
• 3.1” graphical thermal receipt printing
• Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C) • With heater: 14°F - 104°F (-10°C ~ 40°C) • Humidity 25% - 85%
• Height 54.4” (1,383mm) • Width 28.4” (721mm) • Depth Safe: 32.1” (815mm) • With Collar: 11.3” (288mm) • Weight: 1,576.3 lbs (715 kg)
• Rear access • State of Health indicators for all modules
• 15” LCD touch screen • Privacy Filter • PCI compliant EPP • Headphone jack with volume control • Card Reader - DIP, EMV compliant • Contactless - integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
• Microsoft Windows® 10
• Cash Dispenser • Configurable denominations up to 4 high capacity dispense cassettes • 3,000 notes* per cassette • Bundle present, bundle retract • Note by note rejection • Automatic shutter
• Cash & Check InModule (CCIM) • Maximum capacity mixed 50 cash/ checks per bundle per transaction • Up to 2,000 notes* cassette capacity • Up to 2,000 checks* cassette capacity • Reject and retract capability
• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown • Heater support operating • Barcode reader (optional)
Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, the 7T is unparalleled in the market. This full-function, through-the-wall ATM can easily be u...
The 5L allows complete deployment flexibility and a broad range of non-traditional offerings. The 5L is ideal for in-branch o...
Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, the 7I is unparalleled in the market. This island drive-up ATM can easily be upgraded from a c...