Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, the 7I is unparalleled in the market. This island drive-up ATM can easily be upgraded from a cash dispenser to deposit automation and supports large volume transactions. It’s high uptime and minimum maintenance has helped make Hyosung the fastest growing ATM company.
• UL291 Level 1 Safe • Seismic & heat detector • Locking device - Electronic, mechanical combination lock Kaba Mas Cencon lock (optional) • IP or Analog security camera (optional) • Awareness mirror • Hyosung MoniGuard™ Solutions • Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
• 3.1" graphical thermal receipt printer
• Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C) • With 2 heaters: -22°F - 104°F (-30°C ~ 40°C) • Humidity 10% - 100%
• Height 56.3" (1,429mm) • Width 36.7" (932mm) • Depth 39.7" (1000,8mm) • Weight • 1940 lbs (880kg)
• Front Access • State of health indicators for all modules
• 15" LCD touch screen • Privacy Filter • PCI compliant EPP • Headphone jack with volume control • Card Reader -DIP, EMV compliant • Contactless -integrated reader (via card, smartphone or smartwatch)
• Microsoft Windows® 10
• Cash dispenser • Configurable denominations up to 4 high capacity dispense cassettes • 3,000 notes* per cassette • Bundle present, bundle retract • Note by note rejection • Automatic shutter
• Cash & Check In Module (CCIM) • Maximum capacity mixed 50 cash/checks per bundle per transaction • Up to 2,000 notes* cassette capacity • Up to 2,000 checks* cassette capacity • Reject and retract capability
• Backup battery reserves the last transaction & safe shutdown • Heater support operating • System status indication LED light • Barcode reader (optional)
The 5L allows complete deployment flexibility and a broad range of non-traditional offerings. The 5L is ideal for in-branch o...
Designed to provide unprecedented reliability, Series 7 ATMs are unparalleled in the market. The 7D through-the-wall, drive-u...
The MX7800I enables customers to choose how they want to interact with your financial institution by offering a robust set of transactions th...